Wednesday 22 October 2008

Media Diary

Weds 22nd October.
Lots of time spent on the computer, mainly practising my theory and doing pe coursework. The most frustrating thing however, is that my handycam (camcorder) won't connect to the computer so i cant import my interview for my coursework >.<
On the bright side i watched a program called 'Extraordianry animals in the womb'. Was pretty incredible and very factual.
Something you probably didn't know which i learned from that program: The movie 'Alien' was influenced by the Parisitic Wasp in that it injects its embryos into a victim where they grow and eventually eat their way out =)

1 comment:

Sacha van Straten said...

I hope I never come across a parasitic wasp!

Are you trying to edit your PE coursework on a Mac or PC and what type of cable are you using?

Come and see me when we're back at school and I can try to find a solution for you.