Wednesday 19 November 2008

Movie making and watching

I haven't blogged in a while so i thought i'd update you on what's been happening.
Just 2 minutes i go i wrote all of this blog out and clicked publish and hey, it doesnt work, tells me to click back and try again and all of my writing has gone, brill!
Our latest task in media for Mr. VS is to make a 2 minute opening to a movie genre of our choice. So, i've been scanning youtube for various movies. For comedy i looked at the Waterboy, classic. Gladiator for action, enough said. Finally i looked at Scream which takes me back to when i was 9. The reason being is that's the first time i watched it. And yes, i had nightmares about the scream man for 2 years. I can happily say i'm out of that funk now =)
However, im still reluctant to watch the scream movies haha.

1 comment:

Sacha van Straten said...

Hi,

I shall enjoy reading your analysis of the films which end up being those that influence you the most, inspirationally speaking, in terms of the genre, look and feel of your eventual film.

BTW, I always highlight text and copy it before trying to post, so that I don't lose my thoughts (quite literally) if they're not posted successfully the first time.

S