Sunday 4 January 2009

New Year

We have finally come to the new year.
Many of you will have made a new year's resolution. Whilst thinking about what to blog I suddenly thought about the new year and what to say. It then came to me that I should make a resolution to blog more often seeing as I've dropped off during the holidays.
The most popular resolutions include:
Lose Weight
Gain Weight
Get out of Debt
Save Money
Get a Better Job
Get Fit
Eat Right
Get a Better Education
Drink less Alcohol
Quit Smoking
Reduce Stress
Take a Trip
Volunteer to Help Others
Be Less Grumpy
Be more independent
Watch less violence
Learn something new
Research showed that of a resolution study group, only 12% completed their goals.
So, instead of making big resolutions, maybe the best idea is to make small ones and stick to them.

1 comment:

Sacha van Straten said...

Interesting list.

Shocking how many could allegedly apply to me!

S